Island Diver - Barrier Reef Day Tour
- Ideal for experienced & first time snorkellers & divers
- Small groups – maximum 50 people
- Outer Reef pristine sites
- Tropical food & drinks included
- Full tuition on snorkelling & diving
- Free snorkel tour
Where we go
We go to Sudbury Reef and Cay and Briggs Reef. These are some of the best kept reef sites in the Great Barrier Reef and are ideal for beginner or experienced snorkellers and divers.
- Morning tea & coffee, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Use of snorkel and dive gear including dive computers
- Use of lycra and wetsuits
- Marine snorkel and dive briefings
- 2nd Scuba Dive (intro or certified)
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Snacks, soft drinks, beer or wine from the bar
What to Bring
Towel, hat, sunscreen, swimming gear, sunglasses. Proof of certification if you are a certified scuba diver.
Do I have to be able to swim? Yes, you have to have a basic level of confidence in the water.
Can I dive if I don’t have a qualification? Yes you can. You can do an ‘introductory dive’ after completing an equipment and 3 skills lesson and dive with qualified instructors.
Do I need to have a medical? No, but you will need to fill in and pass a Medical Questionnaire on board the boat. Some medical conditions or medications may prevent you from scuba diving. For example: any major heart or lung problems, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure, fainting, seizures, blackouts or pregnancy.
|Snorkel + Introductory DIve**||$210||$20||$230|
|Snorkel + Certified DIve**||$210||#20||$230|
|2nd introductory or certified dive**||$60||$60|
*Levy consists of $6 EMC (environmental management charge), $14 fuel levy, GST, port & administration charges.
** Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving.
Check in at 9.30am at E Finger Marlin Marina
Island Diver Testimonials
Choose from the most popular Island Diver packages